INFO: Forumul este in modul de arhiva. Puteti citi mesajele, dar nu se mai poate posta.

Forumul FifaRomania  

Go Back   Forumul FifaRomania > Jocuri Fifa > Fifa 12

Notices

Old 10-08-2011, 05:42 PM   #511
El Ninio Torres

El Ninio Torres can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to El Ninio Torres

ce greu v-a fost sa va prindeti

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
El Ninio Torres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 08:14 PM   #512
petrysor

petrysor can only hope to improve
Exclamation

va mai aparea patch-ul cu liga I ?
petrysor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 10:47 PM   #513
mikedml2009

mikedml2009 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrysor View Post
va mai aparea patch-ul cu liga I ?
Iti sugerez sa faci o vizita la psiholog inainte sa mai postezi intrebari idioate ce nu isi au locul aici.Exista thread special facut pentru discutii despre RLSP 11.
mikedml2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 08:39 AM   #514
bogdan93

bogdan93 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kicsihari23 View Post

ce parere aveti?
acum clar arata mai bine decat PES si la grafica

(imaginea din stanga e din fifa 11 si cea din dreapta din FIFA 12)
normal sa fie grafica mai buna..dar aicia nu asta au vrut sa arata. Ci ceea ce au vrut ei sa arate cu adevarat e transplantul de par a lui Rooney.
http://fifasoccerblog.com/blog/wayne...ir-transplant/

bogdan93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 11:03 AM   #515
razvanultra55

razvanultra55 has a spectacular aura aboutrazvanultra55 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to razvanultra55 Send a message via Yahoo to razvanultra55

Zilele acestea pe FIFA 12 PC Forums, Ian Jarvis, producătorul versiunii PC a noului joc din franciză, a răspuns unor întrebări importante, adresate de fani. Mai jos aveţi întrebările şi răspunsurile.

Quote:
Alexc26: Will the Freezing timer glitch/exploit be fixed ?
IJ – This is at the top of our list to fix and we are working on it right now.

Alexc26: Will FIFA 12 PC be tested to work on Windows 7 64bit as it seems a lot of people had problems with crashes and stuttering on that specific operating system ?
IJ – Yes, we will be supporting Win7 64bit.

Kozuki: When one on one with the goalkeeper a lot of players online pass or shoot the ball with minimum power so it rolls into the goal, goalkeepers should be saving these rolling balls but 90% of them go in, will this be addressed ?
IJ – I’m not familiar with this issue personally but like you, if this is occurring, I’d expect it to be addressed.

I SiR MartY I: Will Pro Clubs be 11v11 This year ?

IJ – All features that you see on PS3 and Xbox360 are in the PC game this year.

Th3GrimR34p3r: Will FIFA 12 PC and/or future FIFA’s have DirectX10 compatablity?
IJ – TBD

isl91: Will there be Arabic commentary in the PC version ?
IJ – Not on PC for FIFA 12.

isl91: Will it be possible to Enable/Disable 3D grass as it causes lag on some Systems ?
IJ – You should be able to turn the rendering settings down to the lowest setting to achieve this.

eladlad: Will there be an option to turn on or off Autosaves because for FIFA 11 they were always on and it wasn’t possible to change it.
IJ – This option doesn’t exist for PC.

kiko111: Will Be A Goalkeeper, be in FIFA 12 PC ?

TheDoctor76: Will the PC have Custom Chants etc that Console had in FIFA 11 ?
IJ – Yes.

Outsider87P: Will you enhance the chat system? As an example Consoles can use PSN and Xbox Live, the PC does have third party programs but not every FIFA player has them or know what they are and they can cause issues within the game.
IJ – Yes, PC will have VOIP for in-game voice. With in-game Origin you also have the ability to chat via text directly with friends.

Outsider87P: Will there be support/patches etc after the release?
IJ –We’ll see about post launch patches. I’m sure the goal for developers is to get the best game out the door as possible but there are sometimes circumstances as we’ve seen in the past where we need to release a patch to make critical fixes.

AhMeD_ShEvA: what are the System Requirements for running FIFA 12 PC with HIGH details?
IJ –We’re still running systems tests for compatibility. Don’t have a definite answer for you at this time.

PDJEY: In FIFA 12 am I gonna be able to play with my brother in the same pc against other guys, while i’m playing on gamepad and him on keyboard?
IJ –Yes. You can also have up to 5 people on 1 machine. 4 controllers and 1 keyboard. This was a request I saw on the FIFA 11 PC community forums.

Felipaoox: I’d like to know when are we going to see some in-game gameplay video to check out the fluidity, style, impact engine, etc. Any date for the PC demo? (approximate, at least!)
IJ – Not sure TBH. I’m sure it will be announced around the same time it usually is each year.

Gaius22: There will be unique features on the PC version, besides the graphics?
IJ – The game itself is the same this year ( ) but there are some PC specific features that we’ve added. These include:
Integration with Origin for friends, ecommerce, match invites etc.
Launcher config app to control display and performance settings.
The ability to have numeric OR the standard Xbxo360 style (A, B, X, Y) button icons

Gaius22: I guess that we all know that modders play a big part in Fifa PC community, and my question is this: Will you change the type of files or the game code drastically, so that the modders have to learn how to deal the files all over again, or since its more or less the same game engine the modders will have no problem at all?
IJ – The big change for modders would’ve occurred in FIFA 11 PC as we adopted the next gen gameplay / code at that time. If they could mod FIFA 11, I’d imagine that they will be able to do the same fairly easily on FIFA 12 PC.

Gaius22: In terms of graphics customization, will we have more flexibility in setup the graphic settings, I mean will we more than just resolution, AA, detail and V-Sync in the settings?
IJ – Not too much has changed in the launcher config app in terms of display and performance settings. We’ve added windowed mode as an option but the rest is fairly consistent with last year.
Also, this year, the launcher config app has been made to auto-detect the best settings for your machine so the hope is that this resolves a lot of performance issues for people. For FIFA 11 PC launch, I spent a lot of time on the forums when the game came out and saw a lot of people reporting performance issues, only to discover that most were trying to run the game on settings that were beyond the normal abilities of the machine they had.

Gaius22: Will you add more compatible joypads to this year list?
IJ – We’re still running compatibility tests so I can’t give you a definite answer there.

ALIMPAN_BARUA: Will there be “Creation Centre” for FIFA12 PC?
IJ – Yes

ALIMPAN_BARUA: Will “Create a Club” feature be available in PC?

raul93-fan: Will a Ultimate Team feature be introduced to PC version of FIFA 12 like the users on PS3 & Xbox 360 had?
IJ – Great question. Not able to answer at this time though.

razvanultra55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 11:19 AM   #516
razzy23

razzy23 is on a distinguished road

Fifa 12 va fi bestial!!!!!
razzy23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 11:48 AM   #517
ronaldin

ronaldin is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogdan93 View Post
normal sa fie grafica mai buna..dar aicia nu asta au vrut sa arata. Ci ceea ce au vrut ei sa arate cu adevarat e transplantul de par a lui Rooney.
http://fifasoccerblog.com/blog/wayne...ir-transplant/
Grozav!!!si cel mai tare ma bucura ca fifa 12 va functiona bine win 7/64biti.Unde as putea gasi aceste intrebari.Am intratat pe fifa 12 site-ul oficial forum ,fifa 12 Pc discussion dar nu vad nimic

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 PM ----------

scuzati greseala
ronaldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 02:58 PM   #518
Cosmin080

Cosmin080 will become famous soon enough

Cosmin080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 03:16 PM   #519
razvanultra55

razvanultra55 has a spectacular aura aboutrazvanultra55 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to razvanultra55 Send a message via Yahoo to razvanultra55

FIFA 12 Pre-orders Up 325% on FIFA 11

According to Amazon.co.uk who have sampled current pre-order figures for this years biggest titles and compared them previous, FIFA 12 is up a whopping 325% on its predecessor FIFA 11. Which by all accounts is a massive jump in pre-orders but its another EA title which is literally smashing things in the pre-order department.
  • FIFA 12 – 325% more pre-orders than FIFA 11
  • Gears of War 3 – 216% more pre-orders than Gears of War 2
  • Batman Arkham City – 349% more pre-orders than Batman Arkham Asylum
  • Battlefield 3 – 2,302% more pre-orders than Battlefield 2 (Yes you read that right, 2,302%!!))
  • Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception – 488% more pre-orders than Uncharted 2
  • Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 – 321% more pre-orders than Call of Duty: Black Ops
There could be a number of things driving FIFA 12′s pre-order improvements as well as the obvious increase in user numbers like for instance this years Ultimate Edition, which based on the figures seems to be going down rather well. There’s also been a noticeable change in purchase behaviour over the last few years with online pre-orders now a mainstay for an ever growing portion of gamers.

razvanultra55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 04:02 PM   #520
Cosmin080

Cosmin080 will become famous soon enough

Cosmin080 is offline   Reply With Quote