INFO: Forumul este in modul de arhiva. Puteti citi mesajele, dar nu se mai poate posta.

Forumul FifaRomania  

Go Back   Forumul FifaRomania > Alte jocuri de fotbal > Pro Evolution Soccer / Winning Eleven

Old 23-07-2009, 01:09 PM   #21
dolcenike

dolcenike is an unknown quantity at this point

prea marfa pes 10:X:Xabea astept jocul:X:x
Old 02-08-2009, 11:54 AM   #22
dolcenike

Ca tot veni vorba de stadioane 3D in PES 2010, haideti sa aruncam o privire asupra acestor stadioane.
In PES 2010, vom avea noi stadioane in mod 3D. Asta ar insemna, ca stadioanele sa arate mult mai real, spectatorii sa nu mai fie din "carton", iar atmosfera din tribune sa fie mult mai reala. De fapt asta ne promit cei de la Konami in PES 2010. Mai jos, aveti cateva imagini cu Anfiel Road, stadionul echipei FC Liverpool, in mod 3D.

Iata cateva impresii despre noul PES 2010 dupa cateva teste facute de developeri.
Intoducerea monedelor reale in Master League, pare sa fie o schimbare importanta in PES 2010. Asadar in Master League vom avea spre exemplu euro, lire sterline, dolari, etc. Integrarea in Liga Campionilor este de asemenea foarte bine tratata, puteti sari peste meciuri pentru a va putea concentra pe construirea echipei intr-un sezon, daca doriti.
In general, noua interfata se prezinta foarte bine, meniurile sunt foarte bine gandite si usor de manevrat astfel incat sa ajungi rapid acolo unde iti doresti. Jocul pare construit pe cateva notiuni de baza folosite in PES 2008 si PES 2009, dar atentie sunt foarte multe lucruri diferite, mai ales in gameplay. Testele pentru jocul online merg foarte bine, dar vor mai fi facute cateva modificari importante ce vor fi anuntate in saptamanile ce urmeaza.
Un amanunt foarte important este cel in acordarea licentelor pentru PES 2010. Au aparut multe stiri si informatii cu privire la aceste licente, insa multe nu sunt stiri oficiale si confirmate de KONAMI, asadar daca vreti sa fiti la curent si bine informat cu ultimile noutati, informati-va doar de pe acest site, pesromania.ro, deoarece toate stirile de pe acest site sunt confirmate de cei de la KONAMI.
In scurt timp, Lionel Messi si Fernando Torres se vor intoarce in Japonia pentru noi teste si sedinte foto, si mult mai multe detalii vor aparea atunci. Ramaneti asadar conectati la PesRomania pentru a fi la curent cu toate noutatile prinvind noul joc PES 2010.

Last edited by dolcenike; 02-08-2009 at 11:56 AM.
dolcenike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 02:51 PM   #23
Caly

Caly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond repute

Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 - Strategies And Cards

Un nou video despre strategiile prezente in joc, precum si despre asa numitul sistem "card system", lansat pe site-ul francez www.jvn.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCUIo...layer_embedded

Last edited by Caly; 12-08-2009 at 03:05 PM.
Caly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-08-2009, 09:31 AM   #24
dolcenike

pare foarte promitaotor:X100%il cumpar:X
Old 15-08-2009, 05:54 PM   #25
Caly

Caly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond repute

LEVEL7.nu Review
Part1

Konami has managed to turn the bottle. Last year's game was a disappointment to many, but during spring and especially summer, they have released photos and information that been talking about PES 2010 to be really positive. FIFA players are talking about changing to PES again, and PES-boycotters considering to return to the series. Now it's just up to the game to deliver.

Not complete code
First and foremost it must be said that the code, I spent four hours with at this point is not clear. Things will be fixed before the launch so that I write from now on can be changed. But do not expect any revolutionary changes.
On the other, we could not test the online mode and for many is the game and with that it works without lagging.

Konami has made an effort
This year, it finally felt that Konami has made an effort. The last three, four, five years, the PES series has in many ways been stamping in the same Well-Proved areas without any special drastic changes. But now, there has been a great changes. The licensing of the European League (formerly the UEFA Cup) and Champions League are two really important licenses that is doing much for the gaming experience. This year is also the first time that the game's menus are translated into Swedish, except some mistakes like Cup is kupp but otherwise it was okay. Even the menus are much nicer and more easy to navigate by now.
Moreover, they added a lot of new Teams and then, believe it or not, Master League has received a major facelift.

After five years - a new Master League
It is really pathetic to read the review of PES4 and realize that nothing has happened with the PES series career mode for five years. What other sports can say that about? But now Konami have actually changed a lot.
You start by choosing a team. You can take the large established team to play with your favorite player or a Crappy team for a little challenge.You can also make your own team with, emblems, costumes, names and stadium and put in your own league. About 20 teams can be edited and added in the league.
After the choice of Team, it is time to choose settings for how the league is going to work, how many cards that lead to a suspension and some other small things with the overall league.

Requirements for Sponsors
Then you get to see a list of the sponsors you got. The contracts will last a number of years and provides a fixed sum, but it can also be a bonus clause that gives you extra money if you, for example, finished third or better in the league, or are unbeaten in 10 matches in a row. There may also be a Clause that makes you lose a sponsor if you get knocked out of the group in Champions League (yes, both Champions League and European League is the Master League). These examples apply to Liverpool. Lower requirements for you if you select a crappier team.

Pay the staff
The economy is a major new part of the Master League. In the addition of sponsors you also get money from the fans membership. The more fans the more money. The money goes of course to the players salaries first, And then on different parts of your staff. Should the club doctors cost 50 000 euro or 10 million? How much should scout activities or the Youth Team get? Each personnel record can get five replacement levels and although I did not have time to test it, I presume that compensation is the quality you get.

New transfer system
Another major innovation is the transfer system. Meanwhile, will enter the Master League just before the season and therefore you have the chance to get any new players just before it's time to go out and play. But it seems not as easy as before. Now the Scouts are very important and without them you will not know what the players have for the values. It is only after a few games that your scouts can tell about the watched players abilities. Moreover it takes some time you receive notice of a contract negotiation. During our quick test of the negotiations, it took about four games before we were told that a player was not interested in a contract with us. It seems disturbing that you doesn't have more control then that, but it must be tested much more before I know for sure.
It is also possible to simulate matches, look at the average of the player to get a quick overview of their ability, determine what an individual player training will focus on the most and hear what a scout has to say about a certain spelare.

Where is Ruskin?
It should also be mentioned that the team to start with no longer contains Minanda, Ruskin and the other crappy players. There is now real players and real teams. But they will be found in the Youth Team from the start where they spend their time before they are ready to get moved up to the A-team. Exactly how this works, we do not know yet. But a reasonable guess is that they develop in Youth Team depending on how much money you spend on their training.

Become A Legend again
Among the other game modes "Become a legend" will return and there seems to be the same as last year, but I only tested the mode for a few minutes.
From the main menu, you can also choose to play a quick match, cups and leagues.

Add audience audio
For those who like to edit teams and players, there are the same amount of hairstyles and faces as last year, you can still take pictures and add a face or emblem and there is still no really full beard. A cool detail is that you now can add about ten audience audio per team to create a little more unique atmosphere at the stadiums.
Graphically, there has been an improvement in the lighting effects and details on many of the players and on the field. Some players are scarry like their selfs, while others are laughable. Olof Mellberg has for some reason has become somewhat unrecognizable and Erik Edman is just weird with a new emo-haircut. The Nets behave about as wierd as before and faces react to things that is happening on the field.

Licence has moved east
When it comes to licenses, Hammarby, AIK, IFK Gothenburg and Kalmar will be in from Sweden. In England, only Manchester United and Liverpool are fully licensed, the rest have wrong Team names and kits. The entire Spanish league is in, but not "a small team who have been fighting" according to Konami. All Italian and Dutch Teams is in, many Russian and several new Eastern European teams, four Greek, three Belgian, some Portuguese, but in this version the German league is very empty. I do not think I saw a single Team. The reason is that EA owns the Bundesliga license.

More FIFA?
So the most important; Feeling on the pitch. It were Konami has been tough. It will probably not feel like an immediate improvement for most who try it for the first time. Players are now a little heavier, a little more physical. It is not as easy to just run through the players that it was in PES 2009, but it is a little slower in the turns. To get away a pass or shot can take a tenth of a second extra to get the players to gain control of the ball or for the animations to catch up with. The players are not quick to change ways in spriting and it's not easy to go from standstill to full speed. It is perhaps more realistic, but it gives a slightly slower feeling on the pitch. I hardly dare to say it, but it is a little more FIFA over the feeling.

The Raven and the goalkeeper
Sometimes, it looks good that the players do not really control the ball in all situations, but it's still too often crappy-player-control of the Premier League players. It is okay if it happens rarely, but my impression of the ten games I played or witnessed is that it happens too often. It happened several times that the player fumbled out the to the sidelines when they tried to receive a long pass, as if they still don't know where the pitch are.
I saw a lot of new animations and physical duels seemed more alive. It happened several times that players stood still, and fought for the ball before anyone came. That bad Sprint-animation from PES 2009 is slightly better now, but still not flexible enough.
One detail that irritated me was that the goalkeeper is extremely slow with passes to the back line from Out-Kick stance. It does not seem that the goalkeeper has become much faster on throwing the ball out either.

Traducere facuta de Alolo91

Last edited by Caly; 15-08-2009 at 05:57 PM.
Old 15-08-2009, 05:55 PM   #26
Caly

LEVEL7.nu Review
Part2

New tactics and cards
It is quite clear that you can not just throw yourself into the PES 2010. It is a slightly new feel of the field where you like in FIFA 09 has to be slightly ahead in the tank at all times and pass a little sooner than you think is necessary. The new tactics system also requires careful testing. You can set how much support players to give, how hard the press the team will bring, and much more. It looks good in the menus with clear instructions and animated examples of how it affects the game.
A new card system with various special abilities of the players have also been introduced, but I honestly don't understand so much about it yet. Players can have different abilities as running along the edges, breaking in on goal or something like that. A way to define how they often play on the pitch as like the stars in PES 2009, but exactly how it works, I have to get back to that.

Statistic for games on the Sofa
We could, as I said not to test the online mode, but for you who like to play against friends offline, there are now profiles to save for you and all your opponents to later compare you selfs in all possible statistics. Kind of like the PS2 versions in other words.
Another feature compared to PES 2009 is that the game loads faster now and that we can see the matches presention while waiting. A little, smart trick.
Even the music has improved. It is not the same painful tones from Konamis most sadistic person anymore. There is still much that is created by Konami itself, but it is now a little better productions.

Carefully positive
My gutfeeling is that Konami has made it a little difficult for themselves. We Master League nerds will probably be satisfied with the new system far deeper, but all who want that exact, control which I still think PS2 versions completed it best, will probably be disappointed in the beginning. PES 2010 is not something you just throw your self into and mastering it after two matches. I need more match hours before I am sure with my impression. So far, I am carefully positive.

Traducere facuta de Alolo91

sursa: http://pes2008editing.blogspot.com/
Old 16-08-2009, 06:21 PM   #27
Caly

PES 2010 News Leaked

• 360º movement (only analogue stick, no more d-pad)
  • edit boots
  • edit nets
  • more celebrations
  • untucked shirts
  • some robotic movements not corrected
  • goalkeepers gloves are corrected and licensed (Nike, adidas etc.)
  • some German clubs are in!

Quote:
Ronaldinho_23's opinion:

"The changes are basically, more control of the player, improvement of way of running, shots mode, ball physics, goalkeepers, no more 90º trick..."

"In general PES 2010 is much better than PES 2009."

"Well, the stadium is magnific, i play in anfield, initially it seems to be slightly big, but is fantastic, even some of them stay hollows between players, but with the systems of pressure and defense it is solved"

"No drastical changes about animations this, but the are differents running animations..."

"When you play with Messi, your you feel that you are Messi
Them same for Ronaldo, Torres, Henry..."

"Goalkeepers have been improved obviously, they do not grant so many rebounds, and they are positioned better.

Sometimes they grant silly goal."

Last edited by Caly; 16-08-2009 at 06:25 PM.
Old 17-08-2009, 12:30 PM   #28
Caly

Nationala Germaniei prezenta in PES 2010

In noul screenshot lansat de Konami sunt prezentate doua dintre echipele nationale prezente in PES 2010. Acestea fiind Brazilia, prezenta si in PES 2009 si Germania, care isi face debutul in seria PES.

Last edited by Caly; 17-08-2009 at 12:37 PM.
Old 17-08-2009, 12:30 PM   #29
2fast4you

2fast4you is on a distinguished road

Degeaba are dribling de 360* daca acesta este numai pe PS3
2fast4you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-08-2009, 12:36 PM   #30
Caly

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fast4you View Post
Degeaba are dribling de 360* daca acesta este numai pe PS3
Pana nu apare un comunicat oficial, nimic nu este sigur. Deci este posibil sa avem 360º movement si pe PC.

L.E.

PESFan Q&A

Quote:
Does the crowd make any noise relevant to action on pitch?

Yes. Depending on if you play a home or away game, the overall fans will react accordingly. If an away team has the ball for too long they will begin to get jeered, with the home team getting more regular cheers. Same goes for goals/fouls/pen appeals/etc.

What’s the situation with selecting kits?

Like PES2009, the team is restricted to only 2 kits each and different elements of the kits are not interchangeable.

Do a player’s stats change when being placed in different positions?

Yes. The players overall ability number will drop depending on if you play him out of position. Play a striker in CF position and he might have 76, move him to LB and it might drop to 27.

Do skill cards give a player a big advantage?

The cards are quite subtle in their use, a player having a few skill cards does not drastically increase the advantage of that player. They’re more like special traits than special moves.

Can you still use the D-pad for dribbling?

Yes. You can use either the D-pad or analogue stick..

Can you score from distance easily?

No. Opposition teams will provide cover and defend much better than before, meaning shots from distance usually just results in a loss of possession or a shot off target. It’s still possible, but it isn’t easy.

Are there adjustable camera angles?

No, camera angles in the current build are the same as PES2009

How often are ‘pinball-esque’ situations?

I would say they can still occur but not with the same regularity as before, as opposition defenders are much better at dealing with too much space.

Do different teams start with different budgets?

Yes. For example playing as Stoke gave me an 8m budget, whereas Everton were given 80m and Man Utd 200m.

Have artificial barriers for throw ins been removed?

Yes, players tend to jostle for position when receiving throw ins now, as no magic barrier appears around a player.

Have you seen any new commentary?

Commentary appears to be the same as in PES2009, although this may be changed at a later date.

Have players standing like statues after a corner or free kick been fixed?

It certainly wasn’t as noticeable if it's still there.

Will manual keeper be brought back?

Konami have said that in the final version of the game manual keeper should have been implemented

How many cards are there in the game?

I counted 21 cards in Master League mode in total. I'll post a list of these later.

Can you change the goalkeeper gloves?

Not that I noticed.

How does the penalty system work?

By holding down one of the directions and holding x, you can alter the power and height of penalties manually. This is the theory, anyway, but the realisation needs a little work.

Have goalkeepers improved their overall positioning?

Goalkeepers intelligence and positioning does seem better, they seem more aware of the areas at threat than in previous games.

Give examples of different brands on offer as sponsors?

Described as ‘Spanish Insurance Company’, ‘Canadian Beverages Company’, ‘French Security Company’ and so on. These have proper names and come with different benefits depending on how big the club is, 5m/1m sponsorship deals etc.

What about sponsorship clauses?

Usually cancellation clauses are in effect for the bigger deals, such as fininsh no lower than 4th place/lose no fewer than 5 home games in a season. There are also win clauses, such as 100k for a home win.

Tell me about the youth teams?

Every master league team starts with the same group of youth players (including PES legends like Castolo). They tend to be around 16 to 19 years of age, although at some points players were generated who were 15 or 20. These players can be signed to professional contracts at any point.

Can players like Messi and C. Ronaldo ease past players like in 09?

No. Players like these are obviously more skilful, but even they can’t just dart round the team anymore. They’re much more useful, but not invincible.

Will 360 degree movement be in the game?

Yes, but Konami have stated this feature will be in Playstation 3, Xbox 360 and PC versions of the games using the analogue sticks.

Do you still have the overwhelming feeling of the cpu assisting (hindering) you?

Personally I didn't notice it as much, if at all. The auto-responses seem to have gone, and Konami promised to remove these anyway.

Has the pass pathfinding system for passes been reworked?

Passing seems far more accurate with regards where you directed the pass to go in 2010. However passes will not always find their targets if the player has a low skill in passing.

What are walls like?

You can now add two more players to the walls for extra defence with the trigger buttons. You can also remove these, but you cannot remove players already in the walls from the beginning.

Is challenge training back?

Not at time of writing.

Have they changed the way the goal nets behave?

Net's seem to be less loose in 2010 but still don't seem to be as tightly strung as most professional world nets.

Are there any German teams in the game?

There is no specific German league however both Champions League and Europa League are licensed this year (consoles only) and should account for a few German teams being in the final game.

Apart from the big star players, how to smaller players look? Do they have generic faces?

Smaller players at bigger clubs look great, such as Rafael/Fabio, although obviously aren't quite in the same league as someone like Rooney. Some teams clearly haven't been touched yet, such as Everton, whose players all have quite generic faces.

In Master League what are players values like?

Player wages and “market value” currently appear to be the same thing, which accounts why someone like Yakubu's market value is only around 1.4m. These figures are still slightly off, but tend to be the sorts of things ironed out by the team in the last few weeks (same goes for player stats)

I'll be updating this Q and A as the days go on, so keep checking back for new answers.

Note: As this preview is based on the Xbox 360 current code only, information may well change before the final release.

Last edited by Caly; 17-08-2009 at 02:38 PM.