INFO: Forumul este in modul de arhiva. Puteti citi mesajele, dar nu se mai poate posta.

Forumul FifaRomania  

Go Back   Forumul FifaRomania > Jocuri Fifa > FIFA 09

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 18-08-2008, 06:12 PM   #1
Banned

Moderator is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Moderator
Post cerinte fifa 09 ( PC )

Aici putem discuta in liniste cerintele jocului fifa 09. Primele date aparute recent sunt :
" Daniel Kaltenthaler : I guess that the graphical update means that the system requirements will be raised. Which system requirements are required to play FIFA 09 in full detail, and which are the minimum system requirements to play FIFA 09?

Paul Hossack: To get all the details you will get those information by the PR guys in future. Of the top of my head – and we still finalizing suspects of the game right now – but I can tell you that if you have a good graphics card like the GeForce 8800, any of those or above, you’ll be able to run basically the full thing. All we have done this year which is a bit different than the last years: We give you a lot of more control of the visual side of what’s turned on and turned off. So we will detect your card and the computer setup and pick the best what we think that will work for you, but you can also play around by yourself and turn full screen effects on or off, or turn the referee and linesman on or off, or turn the 3D grass on or off and some of the different effects, you can control it by yourself. But basically if you have – I don’t know it definitely – 3 GB RAM and GeForce 8800 there will be no problems with it. But we’re still working on it and are trying to make it better than that.

Daniel Kaltenthaler (FIFA 4 Fans.de): We have talked about a lot of features which have been added or have been improved. Can we expect that there will be other features which haven’t been talked about today which will be included to the final game?

Paul Hossack: There is something else about that I can’t talk about yet, but we haven’t done any announcements about authenticity yet – leagues and stuff in the game. Stay tuned, we have some exciting stuff to talk about on the PC before we launch. " aceasta informatie parca a mai fost pusa . In fine .. 3 Gb RAM nu sunt asa mult , doar ca unii sunt " zgarciti " si se uita la 1-2 milioane sa bage in calculatorul lor . Ei cred ca placuta lor cea frumoasa de 1-2 Gb o sa reziste ani buni si no sa se mai chinuie sa mai faca ceva pentru ea . Totusi daca vreti sa gustati din fifa 09 nu va mai uitati la bani !
Old 18-08-2008, 06:18 PM   #2
Kelly
Banned

Kelly is infamous around these partsKelly is infamous around these parts

Ok, presupusele cerinte gandite de mine:

Nu o sa pun minim/recommanded , dar in general astea for fi ca sa puteti juca la maxim.

CPU: Intel P4 2 ghz or better, AMD Athlon 64 3000+ or better.
Graphich card: GeForce 6800 or better (Pixel Shader 3.0 required).
Memory: Intre 512 si 1 gb. Sa spunem 1 GB DDR 1 e destul. sau 512 ddr 2.
Spatiu pe HDD: 3-4 GB?
Old 18-08-2008, 06:21 PM   #3
radurapid

radurapid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to radurapid

Astea cu AA la maxim,nu?
Old 18-08-2008, 06:28 PM   #4
stefan

S-a mai discutat despre asta si in celalalt topic si cativa au crezut ca jocul va cere minim 3GB RAM. Mai bine nu va mai dati voi cu parerea pana cand EA Sport nu face publice cerintele jocului.

Closed Thread