INFO: Forumul este in modul de arhiva. Puteti citi mesajele, dar nu se mai poate posta.

Forumul FifaRomania  

Go Back   Forumul FifaRomania > Alte jocuri de fotbal > Pro Evolution Soccer / Winning Eleven
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Old 17-08-2009, 02:17 PM   #31
Kelly
Banned

Kelly is infamous around these partsKelly is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fast4you View Post
Degeaba are dribling de 360* daca acesta este numai pe PS3

Confunzi FIFA cu PES.

Pes 360* si pe PC. Fifa are doar pe console. (xbox360&ps3).
Kelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2009, 08:04 PM   #32
Caly

Caly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond repute

Lista curenta a stadioanelor din PES 2010 (18 August 2009)

Stadioane fictive:
  • Konami Stadium
  • Estadio Amazonas (Manaus Stadium)
  • Bristol Mary Stadium
  • Estadio Del Pelenque (Estadio Azteca)
  • Mohamed Lewis Stadium
  • Ville Marie Stadium

Stadioane licentiate:
  • Anfield
  • Old Trafford
  • Wembley Stadium
  • Camp Nou
  • Santiago Bernabeu
  • Estadio Do Dragao
  • Estadio Jose Alvalade
  • Estadio Da Luz
  • Amsterdam Arena
  • El Monumental
  • Saitama Stadium 2002
  • Stade De France
  • Stade Louis II
  • Giuseppe Meazza
  • San Siro
  • Stadio Olimpico
Caly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 12:38 PM   #33
Caly

Caly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond reputeCaly has a reputation beyond repute

PES 2010: Primele impresii la Gamescom

Unul dintre editorii "PES Next-Gen Editing Blog", este prezent la Gamescom.

Primele sale impresii fata de noul joc:
  • versiunea pentru PS3 este mult mai slaba grafic fata de cea pentru PC, dar totusi mult mai fluida
  • jocul este foarte greu, portari mult mai buni
  • am inscris doar un singur gol, din lovitura libera cu Xavi
  • echipele prezente in joc sunt nationala Frantei, nationala Germaniei, Barcelona si Liverpool
  • singurul stadion este Anfield, dar cu toate setarile pentru vreme; fara zapada...
  • grafica este minunata

Tot acesta a inregistrat si nu mai putin decat opt filme cu gameplay-ul din PES 2010, pe care le puteti accesa mai jos:

Last edited by Caly; 19-08-2009 at 09:00 PM.
Old 19-08-2009, 06:03 PM   #34
Caly

PES 2010: Data Lansarii

Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 va fi lansat in Europa pentru PS3, Xbox360 si PC in data de 22 Octombrie. Doua saptamani mai tarziu vor fi lansate si variantele pentru PS2 si PSP, adica in data de 6 Noiembrie. Urmate de versiunea Wii, care va fi lansata in data de 20 Noiembrie.

PES 2010: Gamescom Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTL4S...layer_embedded
Old 22-08-2009, 03:11 PM   #35
Caly

PES 2010: Gameplay Movies

PES 2010: Menu & Entrance Scene

PES 2010: GamesCom Questions & Answers

Quote:
Here are the answers regarding the questions you sent me over the last days. Have a nice read and keep in mind that things can always change especially stuff like little problems or bugs of the game.

1 Is there a power gauge when passing?
There is 'normal' passsing on cross and manual passing on the right stick.

2 When will the PES 2010 demo be released?

Konami did not announce a date for the demo, but the full game will be released on 22nd of October. The demo can hit one month before it, maybe later.

3 Are penalties different?
Penalties are now from the chosen gameplay camera angle, means if you e.g. selected 'wide' cam, the penalty will be shown from that camera as well.
The way penalties are controlled is also different. The longer you press the analogue stick in one direction the further does the ball go from the middle of the goal. With the shot button you can control how hard you want to shoot the ball (by the same principe). To be honest I'm not 100% sure about that and we didn't manage to score a penalty as both went far off the goal...

4 Did the keepers improve?
Yes, for sure. They are much better in coming out of the goal and it is much harder to get past them as in PES 2009. They are also better in clearing shots and faster when jumping.
About fast throwing from the keeper I can only say I did not see it. Maybe it was not in the build or you have to use a special button combination to perform it.

5 Did they remove problems like freezing after freekicks and did they implement new problems?

Freezing is gone, so is auto tackling, passing and shooting. (make sure to use semi-assisted or manual)
Some problems that were not in PES 2009 were e.g. that the response times were a tiny bit worse what has to do with the new animations.
Something else occured at throw-ins. They removed the invisable walls around the thrower so you can move freely there. At the moment that only works if you play together with a human, because the AI is not able to move though the barrier is gone. (you should be able to see that in our videos)

6 Did they change the goalnets?
No, goalnets are the same as in PES 2009. They removed the classical sandbags though and replaced them with normal bars.

7 Are there new varies in freekicks?
No, same as before.

8 Is it really harder to score goals?
Yes, scoring is much harder, due to the improved defending AI, the weakening of paced attackers like Messi and the better goalkeepers.

9 Are 'Henry-shots' possible?
Yes, shots with the inside in the farer corner of the goal are in and look nice.

10 Can you actually use scissor/bycicle kicks?
Yes, I scored a nice scissor kick goal with Ballack.

11 Did they improved lobs?
I would say yes, but I have to admit I did not really look into this...
I tried one lob which was punched over the goal by the keeper though.

12 Which German teams will be in?
This is not official but people are saying all CL and EL teams, i.e. Wolfsburg, Bayern, Stuttgart, Hertha, HSV and Bremen.

13 Is the referee chosable?
No, same as in PES 2009.

14 Is it really possible to score goals after counterattacking, when the goalie was throwing/shooting the ball?
Partly. There were counter-attacks after stopping attacks of the opponents (especially against Barca, as they were very offensive), but not in particular because of new goalkeeper movements.
Old 25-08-2009, 08:15 PM   #36
Caly

PES 2010: Questions and Answers by PESFan

Quote:

Are any Championship teams in ML? What about other licenses?

No, there are no Championship teams in at this stage. Ligue 1, Serie A and Eredivisie are all fully licensed, with La Liga partially licensed with 10 teams and Liverpool and Man Utd licensed in England’s top division.

How many team’s in D-2?
18, and these can be replaced with edited teams from ‘OTHER B’ to create a custom second division.

Can I still change the teams in the top divisions?
Yes you can. For example you could swap out Liverpool for Celtic or Inter Milan for Team F if you so wished

What 'Other Teams' are in Div 2 of ML?
At the moment? Made up ones, and there no telling if this will change. They have a variety of European sounding names like Wondengine Town and FC Nortovka.

How many teams in the CL?

Is it 32 teams in 8 groups of 4 like real life.
Yes, the tournament follows the same standards as it does in the real world, same goes for Europa League. The only difference is that obviously the entire playoff rounds aren’t included, although some teams such as North London have to play the round two playoff to qualify for the CL group stages as they finished 4th last season.

Do you get new youth players at the start of a new season?
The entire youth team won’t change, but the players who have grown too old and not been snapped up by you on a professional contract will be replaced by other re-gens.

Does ML keep any more stats of players (goals scored, etc)?
It keeps track of best eleven, European footballer of the year and international caps stats, as well as goals scored/games played etc.

Do these stats only start from when you play ML?
Yes, stats from previous seasons do not count towards a player’s stats, although they do accumulate the further you go in ML.

Has stamina changed so players can player more often without getting tired?
Yes, the greater the quality of your Athletic Trainer combined with the player's "Form" determine how tired they get and how much is accumulates.

Are South American sides or WE/PES United teams included in ML or the European competitions?
No, these teams don’t appear (unless of course the teams are edited into D2 and progress to finish high enough in the D1 league to qualify).

Will Europa League and Champions League end up on PC?
Both tournaments are currently set to be included on the PC although this may change.

When do you pay your player’s/club staff wages?
The first week in September, although if you buy a player in January you pay half their wages up front.

If I use default players in ML will they be the same as the youth team?
I couldn’t tell you, but I’d imagine the youth team players will be altered before the final version for this reason.

How many players can you negotiate with at once?
I seemed to be able to negotiate with 5 players at a time.

Will Become a Legend mode return in PES2010?
Yes, Be a Legend is confirmed and present.

Can you play as a defender/goalkeeper?
It doesn’t seem like it, the positions you could play in BAL seem to be the same as in 2009.

Are there different types of nets in different stadiums?
On the PC version I’m currently testing the nets appear to be the same

Can you edit nationalities of current player in edit mode?
No, nationalities don’t seem to be editable in PES2010 (PC version used)

How many cards can each player have?
Players can have a maximum of 11 cards.

Can you tell me anything about the Community mode hinted at?
Not too much yet, no, as this isn’t something which is playable in this version.

However in the Cup mode you can select Community as a cup, which has the description “The beauty of Community is its diversity. Add friends and play competitions of all sorts, and keep the match records which can be compared to see just who comes out on top! Make your Community the social hub where friends and football freaks alike come together!

Make of this what you will.

How many players can be in a Community?
In the Community Mode there’s the option to add 32 participants, whether this will relate directly to the finished product or not I don’t know.

What stats does Community seem to keep?
It appears to keep stats on average goals per match/goals conceded/average fouls/assists/yellow cards/red cards/shots off and on target/possession for every player.
Old 26-08-2009, 05:21 PM   #37
Caly

PES 2010: Official Cover Revealed

PES 2010: Magazine Infos and Screens

Last edited by Caly; 26-08-2009 at 05:26 PM.
Old 28-08-2009, 11:45 AM   #38
dolcenike

dolcenike is an unknown quantity at this point

Eeste frumosversiunea de la Gamecame este doar un build nui versiunea care va aparea pe 22 versiunea care va aparea va fi mult mai imbunatatita)
Old 28-08-2009, 12:17 PM   #39
Kal-El

Kal-El will become famous soon enoughKal-El will become famous soon enough

Da, si daca arata atat de bine acolo, nici nu imi pot imagina cum o sa arate jocul final...

Doar sa mai bage engine-ul Euphoria si le-a inchis gura celor de la EA pentru multi ani de acum inainte.
Kal-El is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 05:53 PM   #40
Kelly
Banned

Kelly is infamous around these partsKelly is infamous around these parts

Oricum le-a inchis gura de la PES 4...
Kelly is offline   Reply With Quote